As any of you out there who read this blog know, I write almost exclusively about politics. You might think from my narrow, single-minded obsession on the topic, that it is my passion. Well, you would be right!

However, while it is a huge passion of mine, it is no where near my number 1 passion. No, that title belongs to the woman who has stuck by me for 10 years of marriage as of today (and 11+ if you count our courtship!). She is my rock, my missing puzzle piece, my biggest cheerleader, my best friend, and my greatest love.

I have no idea sometimes why she has decided to stick by my side through some of the silly things I have done; but I do know that I am grateful on a daily basis that she has. I have no idea how and where our next 10 years are going to unfold and take us; but I do know that I want her there, holding my hand every step of the way. And I have no idea how a love could grow this strong and deep, or if it could even grow further; but I do know that I am excited to find out!

I am so incredibly happy to be with you, Amy! Thank you, thank you, thank you for today, tomorrow, and forever.

Love Always,

Shawn

1 Comment:

  1. Amy Y said...
    Awwww ~ you made me cry happy tears! :)
    Love you!

Post a Comment