I know it is always a little weird and invasive when the media sends its hound dogs to spy on take pictures of celebrity types while they are on vacation. I think it is wrong and I wish it wasn't a part of our culture. BUT, hypocrisy upcoming on my part, when I saw these wonderful pics of the Obamas on their Hawaiian vacation, I just couldn't resist and had to share them here on my blog.

Whether or not this man becomes our President in January of next year, I hope it is never lost in the ugliness of the attacks from his opponent what a great dad and family man he seems to be.







1 Comment:

  1. thirtysomething said...
    Shawn,
    I am a dedicated reader of your wife's blog and clicked to yours thorugh a link on hers. These pics do indeed portray a very family-oriented Obama. They are lovely. Thank you for posting them.

Post a Comment