It is Monday, it is snowy here in the great state of Colorado, we still have no TV at our house, I am busy with my last week of class (9 page paper to write!), and I am busy at work. Those are my updates for today. Here are some links for you to check out!


  • 1. For those of you, like myself, who love Pixar movies and would watch them even if you didn't have kids, check out this link.
  • 2. Today is Al Gore's big day in Oslo!
  • 3. Great movie that the wife and I watched this weekend. Sure to win some Oscars!
  • 4. Bush still doesn't get it, never will.
  • 5. Oprah, on the other hand, does get it!

That is all for today. Hopefully some time this week I will have an opportunity to actually blog about something besides links!

Enjoy..

1 Comment:

  1. Amy Y said...
    Yeah, I'm ready for something besides links. Don't you know I have a short attention span by now? ;)

    Get back to work!

Post a Comment