Hello fellow blog readers! Happy New Year!!! Today is my first day back from a nice loooong Holiday Break from work. I will get back more seriously tomorrow into the blogging stuff.

Today I just wanted to send out a reminder that we are *finally* on the precipice of the first set of voting in the primary elections for the upcoming '08 Presidential election. My hope is that my favorite candidate for over a year now, Barack Obama, can win tomorrow in Iowa and use that as a spring board to start winning the other successive states and, in the end, secure the Democratic nomination. I would love nothing more than see a brighter new day in America dawning next January with Sen. Obama as our first rightfully elected President in 8 years.

What ever happens, it should at least be an entertaining ride for the next few months! Talk to you all soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment