One of the sites I visit on a regular basis (think 5 to 10 times a day!) is the Huffington Post. As an unashamed liberal, I find this site to be a breath of fresh air filled with Op Eds, breaking news, and offbeat stories. In a world filled with so many right leaning news organizations, it is nice to have a place to go that is filled with voices similar to mine.

Every now and then, Ms. Huffingon actually writes a little opinion piece on her site. These writings are typically pretty insightful and worthy of a quick read. Her post today is no exception. Actually, today's post is so well written, and so in line with the points I have been trying to make lately about this silly "campaign" of John McCain, that I do not feel like I can improve on it.

With that said, I am going to take the easy way out today and urge you to follow this link and read her thoughts for yourself. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment